Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I Plead the Fifth

I know, I know... I've been a horrible blogger. Let me just add that to my list of goals that I've attempted but only halfway followed-through on.

*sigh*

Okay, well I promise to do better.

And only because this now going to be our FAMILY WEBSITE! I know before all you got to read was just the crazy ramblings of an almost-married, wedding-obsessed gal, but now there will (hopefully) be some substance and interesting tidbits to share.

I will be attempting to keep the site update regularly on happenings in our lives. I know you can't wait to hear about the oh-so-exciting things happening here in Memphis (right????).

Now that our time-consuming (but perfect!) wedding is over, the holidays are past, and our lives are back to a somewhat normal pace, it will be easier for me to keep up with.

I hope!

So I raise my right hand to you, my blogging audience (what are we up to today? 2?) and promise to do my best to keep this blog going. I'll try to update weekly.

With that said, I'll start on a new post now. With actual information. About Lance and me. Oh, and I'll post an engagement pic so you can see our lovely faces.

Bet you can't wait, huh? :)

-JessWillis

No comments: