Monday, May 07, 2012

Summer 2012

I'm a list maker. It's always been the easiest way for me to keep track of not only how many things I have to do but, more importantly, how many things I've already done :)

I thought it would be fun to put together a Willis Family to-do list for this summer. Memphis has so many family-friendly activities to offer, and on top of that -- now that Andrew is getting older, we have so many family activities that we can really enjoy together at home or close by.

I will mark things off as we do them, and hope to accomplish a vast majority of these by summer's end. Summer is my absolute least favorite season of the year, so my optimistic side is hoping that having a bucket list to check off in the dreadfully hot days to come will help me be a little happier as the days get longer and hotter.

Enjoy!


PS: if your family has especially enjoyed an activity and you think we should add it to our list, let me know! I would love for our list to keep growing :)


No comments: