Monday, July 11, 2011

Cheese!

Our sweet (almost) birthday boy :)

We traveled to Nashville this past weekend to have Andrew's one-year photos taken by our amazing, fabulous, talented, wonderful (I could go on and on...) photographer, Shannon Payne (find her blog here). It was well worth the trip -- I honestly would've driven 12 more hours for her!

She's posted a few "teaser" shots on her website this morning, and they are all drool-worthy. I can't believe how well she managed to capture sweet A's personality.

We even took some smash-cake pics, which I hope turned out equally well. Hopefully it shouldn't be more than a couple of weeks before we get a link to view all of the photos. You better believe I'll be sharing them all as soon as I can!

I wanted to share these teasers with you here. Enjoy!

Isn't the Dr. Seuss shirt absolutely adorable?? Thank you, Etsy!

He loved loved LOVED the balloons!

Oh my goodness, I love that wittle face!

No comments: