Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tagged!

I got this from Alyson's blog. Feel free to post on your own blog!

1. Are you usually late, early, or right on time?
I try to be early early EARLY everywhere I go! I actually hate arriving on time - I have some anxiety about this - I'm working on it :)

2. What is your middle name?
Legally it's Andrews, but I'll always claim Leigh - I love it

3. What are the last 4 digits of your cell phone?
6270

4. How big is your bed?
queen

5. What are you allergic to?
According to my allergist - every pollen, pet and grass under the sun. But I have no symptoms so that's good :)

6. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Take my vitamins, brush my teeth, then shower

7. What was your favorite TV show growing up?
hmm... this one's hard... probably The Cosby Show

8. Will you, or did you go to your 10-year class reunion?
Yes, I did. I was one of the three planners, actually. It was LOTS of hard work but it paid off - it was a very fun weekend :)

9. If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it still make a sound?
umm... sure

10. What in your opinion is the great invention (you know, since sliced bread)?
Cell phones. I honestly don't know how we used to survive without them!

-JessWill

No comments: