Friday, February 15, 2008

60 Things

Just saw this funny survey online - and since I got "tagged" I have to post it myself. You know, the rules of "tagging" are finite and unquestionable. Yup.

60 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
a basket that I specifically bought to put junk in that would normally be on the floorboards or back seat of my car - it's full of random papers, our Bibles, fuzzy purple gloves and empty manilla folders

2. When was the last time you threw up
hmm... probably been 6 months or so

3. What's your favorite curse word?
like I'd write that on my blog

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Lance, Alison, Diana

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
eating donut cake (yummmmmmmmy)

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
starting on a new project at work

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
hopefully arriving home and staying there for awhile

8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
nope

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
"bye!" (our part-timer gets to leave at 2:30 - lucky)

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Baskin Robbins pecan pralines n' cream

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
water

12. What are you wearing right now?
jeans and a shirt that has a big blob of BBQ sauce on it - nice huh?

13. What was the last thing you ate?
ribs, baked beans and rolls at the Rendezvous - it was bday lunch day at work - I tried to be good but I got sucked in...

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
nope

15. When was the last time you ran?
hahaha

16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Lance and I watched a little bit of a college bball game one night this week

18. Who is the last person you emailed?
Hangerz

19. Ever go camping?
nope

20. Do you have a tan?
the last time was 2003

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
sure

25. What did your last IM say?
don't IM

26. Are you someone's best friend?
I like to think so :)

27. What are you doing tomorrow?
getting my hair did at 10:30... hopefully meeting up with my friend Heather... cleaning up around the house... organizing my recipes (fun Saturday huh?)

28. Where is your mom right now?
home sick :(

29. Look to your left, what do you see?
my bulletin board covered in pictures of people I love

30. What color is your watch?
don't wear one

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
boomerang

32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
never say never :)

33. What is your birthstone?
Emerald

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
I'm a drive thru kinda gal

35.How many kids do you want?
2

36. Do you have a dog?
nope

37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
my Dad

38. Have you met anyone famous?
don't think so

39. Any plans today?
heading home from work in exactly 2 hours and 1 minute - then Lance and I are chillin' at home tonight

40. How many states have you lived in?
two

41. Ever go to college?
yes - go Texas Tech!

42. Where are you right now?
work

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
debt

44. Last song listened to?
listening to "Put Your Records On" by Corinne Bailey Rae - that girl can sing!

46. Are you allergic to anything?
nope

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
comfy Bass leather slip-ons

48. Are you jealous of anyone?
I try not to be

50. Is anyone jealous of you?
yeah right

51. What time is it?
3:01

52. Do any of your friends have children?
yes, and they're adorable :)

53. Do you eat healthy?
I'm trying to eat healthier these days (just ignore question 13)

54. What do you usually do during the day?
work

55. Do you hate anyone right now?
hate isn't good

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
sure

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
29

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
I love me some Six Flags

60. How did you get one of your scars?
rollerblading down a steep street in the middle of Mineral Wells with David Burch... got going too fast and out of control... slid on my side down a sidewalk... ahhhhh to be young and stupid again

No comments: