Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by Carrie today, so here ya go:

8 things I'm passionate about:
my marriage, my family, my friends, my faith, justice, world peace (read: no more war!), education, travel

8 things I want to do before dying:
be a Mother, be a Grandmother, raise children who are faithful and productive members of society, stand in the Sistine Chapel again, go on a vacation (to anywhere) with my entire family, travel to every state in the U.S., take lots of roadtrips with my girlfriends, learn to speak a foreign language

8 things I often say:
"I love you", "Yall", "You ROCK!", "Seriously??", "Marvelous!", "I miss you", "Are you KIDDING me??", "Duh!"

8 books I have read lately:
Salem Falls, The Pact, Vanishing Acts, Skinny Dip, A Thousand Splendid Suns, Nineteen Minutes, Change of Heart, Plain Truth

8 Movies I have seen 8x or more:
Pretty Woman, When Harry Met Sally, Princess Bride, Love Actually, Father of the Bride, Sleepless in Seattle, Parenthood, Center Stage

8 people I am tagging: If you read this, you are tagged!

Until next time...
-JessWill :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOAH!!!! No wonder we are such great friends!

Love you!
Carrie