Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Pointless But Fun

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
books, manilla folders, Bible, gloves

2. When was the last time you threw up?
a few months ago

3. What's your favorite word or phrase?
I love you

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Lance, Mary and Amy

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
working... been at work for 30 min already

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
procrastinating

8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
nope

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
"Great, thanks Gary. Talk to you soon." (a client)

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Sheridan's wedding cake concrete, yummy

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
water

12. What are you wearing right now?
jeans, black shirt and pink jacket

13. What was the last thing you ate?
we went for Mexican today (although what passes for Mexican in TN is not quite the real thing...)

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
nope

15. When was the last time you ran?
me? run? haha

16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
watched Memphis kick butt on Sunday! wahoo!!

17. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
back to Bali, Indonesia - most peaceful and gorgeous place I've ever been

18. Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on myspace or your email?
just emailed the girls - the Today Show will be here on Friday and I'm gathering a crew to come Downtown with me :)

19. Ever go camping?
once, a long time ago

20. Do you have a tan?
yeah right

21. Have you ever lost anything down a toilet?
I'm sure I have

22. What is your guilty pleasure?
People Magazine

23. Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?
sure :)


24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
nope, don't drink soda

25. What did your last text message say?
I actually just erased 'em all cuz my Inbox was full... so I couldn't say

26. Are you someone's best friend?
yep

27. What are you doing tomorrow?
nothing exciting - working, then probably home to cook dinner and start a new book

28. Where is your mom right now?
Texas

29. Look to your left, what do you see?
a bulletin board covered with pics of people I love

30. What color is your watch?
don't wear one - and as obsessed as I am with time, you'd think that would be a problem for me

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
boomerangs and kangaroos

32. Ever ridden on a roller coaster?
love em! although not as much as I did when I was young

33. Birthstone?
emerald

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
drive thru

35. Do you have any friends in your address book that you actually hate?
probably some from back in the day, ha!


36. Do you have a dog?
nope

37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
see number 9

38. Have you met anyone famous?
I've seen George W. Bush and the president of China from afar (they were at the Civil Rights Museum, right behind our building, and we stalked them from the balcony, ha!)


39. Any plans today?
going to see miss Mary Sofia, Carrie and Billy tonight for dinner... then playing with MS til she drops!

40. Who'd you get this from?
Amy

41. Are you happy?
definitely

42. Where are you right now?
at work

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
trying to lose this weight... it never happens fast enough!

44. Last song listened to?
Britney Spears is on now, yuck

45. Last movie you saw?..
we watched "The Lives of Others" this weekend - was pretty good

46. Are you allergic to anything?
apparently I'm allergic to almost everything... my allergist said I tested positive to all but one thing... but luckily I don't have any symptoms - wahoo!

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?..
my Wallabies

48. Are you jealous of anyone?
nah

49. Who makes you feel like everything will be okay when you think it's not?
Lance, always

50. Is anyone jealous of you?
probably not


51. What time is it?
3:43

52. Do any of your friends have children?
yes

53. Do you eat healthy?
I'm trying to do better!

54. What do you usually do during the day?
work during the week... we always have something going on on the weekends

55. Hate anyone right now?
nope

56. Do you say hello daily?
sure

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
29... so close to the big 3-0!

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
yep - love it

60. How did you get one of your scars?
had a disastrous rollerblading crash in downtown Mineral Wells with David Burch... why did I think it would be a good idea to go down that hill????

-JessWill

No comments: