Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Five Things

My girl Shelley "tagged" me - not that I really know what that is, because I'm new to this blogging thing - but basically I got double-dog-dared to fill out this quiz:

FIVE ITEMS IN MY FRIDGE

1) Leftover apple turnover that I made last week - still there cuz, well, it wasn't very good and my husband is too nice to tell me that it's not edible!
2) Ranch dressing - anyone who knows me well knows that I slather it on almost everything. That's how I got my girlish figure, ya know :)
3) A bag of lettuce that I swear we bought last year - I have a tendency to forget to look in the bottom crisper drawer and whatever's in there usually turns green (the fuzzy kinda green) before we find it.
4) Half of a 2-liter of Diet Dr. Pepper from a party last month - neither Lance or I drink caffeine, so it's just in there til someone stops by who does.
5) Velveeta cheese - cuz a good wife always has a block of processed cheese ready to add her cookin'.

FIVE ITEMS IN MY CLOSET

1) A big box of holiday things - Easter, Christmas, Halloween, Arbor Day...
2) Every sweater I own - Lance and I have been lazy this year and haven't switched out our winter and summer clothes yet. Maybe by October?
3) Fifteen pairs of flip flops - what can I say? I'm obsessed.
4) My robe and tassel from college graduation - cuz I just know it will come in handy someday.
5) Two suitcases - from our trip to Atlanta in April. We still haven't put them away. Have I already mentioned that we're lazy?

FIVE ITEMS IN MY CAR

1) A basket to hold all my "crap" in the back seat - it was supposed to help me stay organized, but I don't know how well it's working...
2) A dispenser of tiny trash bags - in case that organizing thing didn't work out.
3) Loose change - ya know, for all those toll roads in Memphis.
4) My yoga mat - for the yoga class I seem to have abandoned in favor of Happy Hours.
5) A plastic cup - it's been rolling around on my back floorboard for two weeks. Guess that basket didn't work after all.

FIVE ITEMS IN MY PURSE

1) Gift cards - from our wedding that we still haven't used. Whooda thunk I could hold on to "free money" that long!?
2) Business cards - some from folks I haven't seen in years. Guess I should go through 'em, but they make me feel important!
3) Makeup bag - cuz ya never know when you may need a new layer of mascara. Right, ladies?
4) Kleenex - for my perpetually runny nose. Some things never change.
5) Calcium chews - I've decided to start taking better care of myself, so I bought a 90-pack of calcium chews last month. But of course I can't commit to anything for longer than 7 days - well at least my purse won't have osteoporosis.

FIVE PEOPLE I BULLIED INTO LISTING 5 THINGS

Yeah right, like 5 people read my blog...

-JessWillis :)

No comments: